SPEAKER SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Complete and submit no later than MAY 14, 2018.
Connected Tech Expo invites the submission of topics that offer the latest trends, information, insight and perspective on the various aspects of connected technology for our audience of industry professionals. Watch the video to learn more.
JUNE 1, 2018 – Speakers notified
JUNE 8, 2018 – Signed Speaker Agreements Due
SEPTEMBER 26, 2018 – Presentations due
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Cities
- Smart Homes
- Control Systems/Net Zero Buildings (Lighting, HVAC, Water, Renewable Energy, etc.)
- Energy Usage/Tracking (Thermostats and other utilities)
- Home Security (Cameras, Locks, Alarms)
- Physical Infrastructure (Water, Transit/Mobility, Autonomous Vehicles)
- Privacy/Device Security
- Security and Network/IT Infrastructure (Analytics, IoT, etc.)
- Voice Assistants
The audience consists primarily of architects, lighting designers, energy consultants, engineers, facility managers, IT managers, security managers, smart home installers, system integrators and other buyers and specifiers of smart building and smart home systems.
- Relevance – How germane is the topic to the advancement of knowledge in the connected technology industry.
- Value – How useful or actionable is the proposed content for this topic to its intended audience.
- Timeliness – How cutting edge or forward-thinking is this topic.
Connected Tech Expo strives to provide a unique forum for professionals to discuss and exchange ideas free from commercial content. To maintain the educational integrity of the Connected Tech Expo educational program, presenters are prohibited from using this opportunity as a platform for promotion of their products and services. A pledge to this effect is included on the speaker agreement, which will be with your presentation notification.
Connected Tech Expo does not compensate for speaker fees, travel, accommodations or expenses. All selected speakers will receive a complimentary registration to the conference in appreciation for participation.